What is River Health?
River Health is a benefit plan that offers $0 office visits at over 20,000 clinics, $0 prescriptions, no-cost lab testing, unlimited virtual care, and therapy.
Great for small businesses
Small group health insurance can be expensive for most small businesses. River Health is a great, affordable alternative.
- Plans starts at $50/month.
- No copay or deductibles.
- No cancellation penalties.
Hourly employees & contractors
River Health is a benefit option for hourly, part-time, and 1099 contractors who typically do not qualify for employer-sponsored health insurance.
- Support for payroll deduction.
- Support for self-pay with a credit card.
- Add or remove employees at any time.
Bundle with catastrophic plans
You can bundle River Health with a high deductible health plan to reduce your out-of-pocket cost while maintaining coverage for catastrophic events.
- No-copay doctor's office visits.
- $0 primary care without deductibles.
- Keep your HDHP & HSA.
Embedded with self-funded plans
Employers or associations offering a self-funded plan can move their primary and behavioral care claims to River Health for a fixed monthly cost.
- Improved member engagement.
- May reduce your stop loss coverage cost.
- Fixed cost for primary care services.
Why sell River Health plans?
Easy to Sell
With affordable, and transparent benefits, brokers find it easier to sell River Health plans relative to other products.
Simple Broker Tools
Brokers can use River Health's intuitive portal to track enrollment or commissions, download marketing materials, and more.
River health offers competitive referral bonuses and commissions to our agent partners.